Kit for the determination of genetic polymorphisms associated with the risk of severe respiratory infection COVID-19 caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus
The kit is designed for genotyping human DNA for 10 polymorphisms in order to identify genotypes associated with the risk of severe COVID-19.
The matrix for setting up PCR is human genomic DNA isolated from peripheral blood or other biological material (for example, buccal epithelium).Use:
This test assesses the likelihood of severity of respiratory viral infections, including SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection. Regardless of whether or not a person has antibodies to a viral agent, there still remains likelihood of getting sick. As practice has already shown, the course of the disease can vary in different cases. The risks of complications, the development of post-COVID syndrome remain, and, depending on the final risk assessment, the treatment strategy can be changed.Advantages:
Special Features of the genetic test for coronavirus:
- 8 points - genetic targets.
- This genetic test has no analogues in the Russian Federation.
- The duration of the test is from 1 hour.
- It is possible to quickly gain an understanding of the treatment tactics from the first moment of obtaining the result.
- Beneficial for doctor and patient.
- The ability to quickly assess the severity of the disease and the risks of complications.
- The information obtained during the genetic study does not change throughout life, and the result displayed in the final report of the patient is also relevant in the case of subsequent cases of respiratory infection, including all variations of the coronavirus strains.